Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wondering Wanderer....

some hearts are lonely this year.... =p

just let myself back into the stream of day dreams again.

at 21years old, don't know what's ahead but making sure that things are beyond reasonable doubt, positive. =)


I guess by the end of Chinese New Year Eve (tomorrow)... I'm going to be an aunt 'officially'.

I just want my dear cousin to be happy and strong.
Although among us, he is the first to become dad, get married...which came really,surprisingly but somehow, to me, expectedly, I wish him every happiness in the world in being blessed with a baby.

My love is with you bro, and my future niece/nephew~~


Went to KLPAC @ Sentul Park today, had my chocolate milkshake with Lorna over Evidence 'revision'.
What a nice place to hang out~~~ I think I found another 'chilling' place. =)

1 comment:

david santos said...

Posting yang baik
tetima kasih

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

a random piece worth sharing with~~~