Friday, March 21, 2008

my 21st~~


The ONE-IN-A-MILLION Birthday Cake




~~Oh Carol! and I~~


SURPRISE SURPRISE~!!!


7th of March 2008 was truly unforgettable....my 21st Birthday....
what a unique way to celebrate it.
i was actually putting up banners till 6a.m. on that day! =D
really cool experience.

it was the last day for the GE campaigning period and it was getting pretty intense in terms of fierce exchange of media statements between Carol and Teresa.
hahaha..i am yet to write a post on the afterthoughts of my participation in GE and my thoughts on the results nationwide. (tak ada masa) =p perhaps later...

one thing's for sure...everyone in the machinery and contributed throughout that 13 days rocked! =D

a VERY meaningful and dramatic 21st Birthday for me....hehe....

p/s: i have omitted LOTS of things here...so you know...please excuse me. =)


No comments:

a random piece worth sharing with~~~