Friday, June 27, 2008

Fatty in My Life



I dedicate this post to my fat lil bro--'yang yang'... the Grumpy one the Adorable one the Annoying one the Thoughtful one the Absent-minded one the Crazy one the Always-eating one the Cranky one the Smart one the Funny one the Sentimental one the Demanding one the Kind one the Cute one the Loving one the Shy one the Goofy one the One, that made my life so happy and meaningful as his big-sis.






















Caught sleeping and
DROOLING in the palace!!












My Precious Lil'Monster Bro~~

3 comments:

qian said...

OMG. Yang yang grows so big d ar. He is now a young man. :)

Southeastasean said...

that natural geography cover shoot is award winning! LOL

Quin 君 said...

hahahaha.....of course!!!
with such great photographing skills~~!!! =p

a random piece worth sharing with~~~