Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Money money money~

Warning:
Please realize that this is just a temperamental, desperate shout-out, for the sake of shouting and stress-relief. part of my 3 months meditation. till LLB ends.


The past few months have been pretty eventful as I juggled Charity Activities, saved some wildboars,met my favorite high-school friends (as frequent as I could), attended classes, Emcee-d a handful of weddings, took part in the community events, celebrated Chinese New Year......the list goes on, and on.

"I work all night, I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay Aint it sad - "happening", actually.
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me - maybe because i've been spending as much!
Thats too bad - yea, too bad. >.<

In my dreams I have a plan - oh yes, a cunning plan.
If I got me a wealthy man - okay, that's too far...

I wouldnt have to work at all, Id fool around and have a ball... -i'd still want to work AND fool around!

Money, money, money

Must be funny
In the rich mans world
Money, money, money

Always sunny

In the rich mans world

Aha-ahaaa

All the things I could do

If I had a little money

Its a rich mans world

.....
So I must leave, Ill have to go - yes I must!

To las vegas or monaco - to Sipadan or Monaco

And win a fortune in a game, my life will never be the same... - dive the waters i've been dying for, and embrace the great outdoors....~


*SIGH*


But now, it is me and my Finals.
Do or Die.

So Money, money, money, you'll have to wait.


just a random upload of my piggie Sis and I . (from Cousin Shahrul's Wedding)

p/s: I've been uploading some pictures on facebook too.

2 comments:

qian said...

is that one of the songs of Abba?
i think i've heard it in mama mia...

mama mia..u long time didn update me le..

Anonymous said...

queen err reading your blog makes me miss you so much!

a random piece worth sharing with~~~