Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All in a day. =p













A storm is brewing for tonight.
And I'm feeling hyper, as usual, after a great workout. =)

Let me tell you, if you're ever interested to know....well, I'm telling you anyway ---
I had a very very very busy day today.

I went to SEVEN Chinese Primary Schools, 1 Temple, 1 Press Conference, ran 4km, did strength training..dan lain-lain. =p

I started with SJK(C) Tai Thung, SJK(C) Confucian, then Salak South, Kwong Hon...
then I rushed back to attend the Installation Ceremony at the 'Ci Ji Gong' Temple.
This was followed by the Press Conference in Old Klang Road.
WithOUT taking a break, I went to Choong Wen where I saw this cute little boy being punished...he had to copy 弟子规. =p There,I met Kai Yun. She was really happy and surprised to see me. =D

Next, I drove in the rain, to Brickfields, where SJK(C) La Salle is located, did my talking and came back to OUG Yoke Nam, my primary school.

Here, I met many ex-teachers..they were not surprised to see me. >.<
Partly due to my frequent visits. =)

Oh ya, the reason for me 'hopping' among the schools --Sunlight Education Financial Aid Fund. It's my yearly ritual, pay the Penolong Kanans a visit after faxing a letter to inform them of the new application process.

Oopsss....sorry, too technical. hehe....but I have so much fun doing it! =) alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

a random piece worth sharing with~~~