Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Avatar



I was not at all excited about this movie.
I thought it was just another animation adopted from some comic.
Well, I was ignorant and clearly, wrong. =p

The storyline takes us through the adventure of Jake Sully...
In real life, Jake is just a disabled guy. Nobody ever expects him to be capable or anywhere near his able twin. But the 'diplomatic' ploy with the Na'vis opened the door for Jake to become a real warrior, a conqueror, a true hero.

He finds himself valued and appreciated in Pandora.

This movie is more than just Graphics and Animation.
It reminds us of how selfish human beings are.
The wealth we derive at the expense of the riches of nature.

Reminds me of Colours of The Wind--my favorite theme song from Pocahontas. =)



No comments:

a random piece worth sharing with~~~