Tuesday, January 12, 2010

42km. A goal. A promise.

I'm glad that the pain in my left foot is gone. =)

And I can finally run properly during my usual training!
Thanks to 'coach' who disciplined me during my 'injury time'.

So, I shall proudly announce 1 of my 2010 resolutions:

TO RUN MY FIRST EVER 42KM BY END OF THIS YEAR.

Tentatively, the most probable timing would be during the Penang Bridge International Marathon 2010 - 21st November 2010.

The marathon is a long-distance foot race with an official distance of 42.195 kilometres (26 miles and 385 yards), that is usually run as a road race.

Been 'googling' Full Marathon world records...and well, I can only read those records in awe. =p

Hahaha...But I've taken my 1st baby step by beginning to DREAM about it!
So I guess I'm not so far from achieving. (in my dreams) =D

Run on Quin!

*peace*

No comments:

a random piece worth sharing with~~~