Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yes, I love Liverpool!





I do! I do! I do! =)

That's my beautiful Merseyside.

Before catching the big match on Sunday, we made a trip to Liverpool.
And though we did not tour Anfield, it was awesome enough just sightseeing in Liverpool Central and Albert Dock.
I will always remember the walk at Albert Dock. The sunset was captivating.
I must admit that when we first got off the train from Manchester at Lime Street Station,IT WAS FREAKING COLD! But it was all worth it!

We even managed to have Chinese food at the biggest China Town in UK before happily hopping on the train back to Manchester that Saturday night. =)



It's no chicken.....

Bought a jersey and a scarf from the store NEXT to the official one. =p
It's 40% cheaper!

It's Liver Bird! =)

The 99 pence Toblerone Chocolate!





It's genuine! =)

No comments:

a random piece worth sharing with~~~