Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm back! =) (for now)


ATP Malaysian Open 2010




Tenggol




Seatru




Yangon




Dear Blog,

Sorry for neglecting you as I've been very busy LIVING. =)

Well, much has happened since I last wrote here. Among them, were a few notable and memorable trips/events: -

1. Certificate in Legal Practice exams

The results: didn't get through.
The next step: DO IT AGAIN lah! =)

2. Trip to Yangon =)

The journey: A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
The people: G.E.N.T.L.E
The weather: R.A.I.N
The pictures: some of them can be seen here

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652028760#!/album.php?aid=270352&id=652028760



3. Seatru Volunteer Programme

Where: Chagar Hutang
When: 21st Aug - 28th Aug
With who: 7 other turtle guardians!
Pictures:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652028760#!/album.php?aid=273027&id=652028760

4. Tenggol Dive Trip

An A.W.E.S.O.M.E. diving trip! ^^

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=652028760#!/album.php?aid=280996&id=652028760

5. Malaysian Open

I ended up spending 3 days in a row at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil just to watch the wonderful, world class tennis matches! =) it was worth the cheering (losing my voice) and the crazy name-chanting (of Mikhail Youzhny the eventual Champion). hahahaha.... crazy me.

AND so many so many more outings and gatherings and happenings that just made my life in the past 3 months WONDERFUL. =)

AND I'm looking forward to end 2010 the "Beijing" style!

Coming up:

Penang Bridge International Marathon where Queenie will make her own history by running her virgin marathon! =D

Sunlight Charity - home visits - for the underprivileged children. To put a smile on their faces and to bring them some good news!

Beijing Trip - where Christmas spirit will surround us in the Great Wall of China! =)

No comments:

a random piece worth sharing with~~~