Thursday, October 16, 2008

Have you Ever Seen RAIN?

It's raining everyday now!

It's my favorite season~~well,not as if I'm getting any of it.(in Malaysia)
But the Rainfall is remarkable.


Every drop is just an Ordinary Miracle.
don't you think so?

We don't have to worry, the seeds will grow.
But our clothes! They don't dry. lol~~

Ahh! My fresh and cool air...
But wait a minute. (okayy,i'm Bias. I just LOVE RAINY DAYS!!!)

and the Sun that shines so brightly After.

I love rain!!!
Takes my blues away~~

3 comments:

HY said...

I love CCR!! (And rainy days too.)

Hope all is well your end. Miss you heaps!

xoxo Hui Ying

Anonymous said...

Hi babe!!
There're more reasons than just the raindrops that made you love rainy days, aren't they?

*cheeky grin*

Quin 君 said...

Hui Ying!!!! =)
CCR ROCKS!!!!!

Adriana!!!! =)
hahaha...you know. I know. LOL.

a random piece worth sharing with~~~