Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Star Wars - - - - - > Win the Battle, We Must.



In order to understand my Jurisprudence Tutor better, I determinately watched ALL THREE (the 1st 3) episodes of Star Wars in a row.

I didn't need to wait till the end to ask myself : Why did I dislike this Star Wars thing back then?
Maybe it appeared silly...must be that stupid Lightsaber. I used to think that was super childish.
haha...Honestly, I still think that's funny...it killed Qui-gon Jin alright!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's lecture. When I can nod in comprehension of what Mr.Arvind says....about Star Wars and how Professor Hart is actually Lord Vader...
I wonder who will Dworkin be!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.

qian said...

this is the most unothodox thing i have ever heard this year - u didn't like star wars before this??!

its good that you finally 'hui tou shi an'...lol..

:)

qian said...

and i admire ur bravery and the ability to distinguish ur likes and dislikes from the common norms and beliefs :)

you are cool my dear :)

Quin 君 said...

omg..yea...i even thought that it was so lame!!!!

whoa..it's REALLY making sense to me for Jurisprudence since i watched it. =D

a random piece worth sharing with~~~