Monday, January 7, 2008

2008~~

a very great friend encouraged me to blog~ =)

so here you go, my 1st post for 2008~~a bit late,but the year is still NEW, so Happie New Year folks!!

it's down to lots of hardwork.....
Many say that it's a milestone,21 years....zoning into adulthood....well,maybe i should be excited,YAY~!!! okay....not really then. =p

I want to talk about LAW~(when i think about my new year's resolution...all i can think of,all i care,is my studies~!!!)

NO MORE SLACKING~~LIBRARY IS THE NEW HANGOUT PLACE~~

LAND,TRUSTS,TORT,EVIDENCE...I MUST CONQUER YOU~!!!!

I MUST BE DETERMINED,DISCIPLINED AND RESPONSIBLE~!!!!

I MUST NOT FAIL~THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY OUT===EXCELLENCE~!!!!

NO MORE JOKES~~BOOKS ARE THE WAY~~

THIS IS THE YEAR OF RECORD BREAKING~~OF ACHIEVEMENTS~!!!!

FROM WHAT I DO TO HOW I LOOK~!!!! THIS IS IT!!! IT'S NOW OR NEVER~!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!! I MUST NOT FAIL~!!!!!!

1 comment:

qian said...

You have my full support!!
Remember if you stay up for late nights..
I am always here with you..

If you feel like sleeping..
I will nudge you until you wake up..

So stay strong and determined!!

What to do?
Study lorrr... (law)

a random piece worth sharing with~~~