Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Horse Riding~~


Since Rocky passed away, it hurts everytime I see horses.....i miss him so so much.....
How can I ever recover from the loss and start riding again?
Perhaps in March or later.....it's been so long but I simply cannot overcome the barrier....

I wish he lived. I wish they never had to put him down. I wish I could talk to him and feed him and bathe him again.....dance with him....again and again....I know it's too much to ask for but If Only.....

I learned that a lost friend can never be replaced......Rocky,was more than my friend.
We know each other. You might think that I'm crazy but really, he knows me.

I miss you Rocky, and I love you~~that is eternal.
I hope you are in a better place now. Where people are kind and carrots are fine. =)

1 comment:

qian said...

I am so sorry Quin.

But don't worry..
Rocky is now 'rocking' happily in heaven..
With extremely juicy carrots and wide green fields...
Maybe Rocky has a pretty gf now..=P
I am sure he is now in a much better place than earth..

He will always live with you as well right? So don't feel sad k?
Let it be a happy thing when you think of him. =)

a random piece worth sharing with~~~