Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The World Needs People and People Need Heart and People With Heart...

yea....If you know what I mean...

after being part of the charity organization for months and having done the societal welfare work,I think I know who I want to be.

I'm not just going to sit there and waste the taxpayers' money,together with the people who share the same vision and heart, I want to reduce poverty and provide for the underprivileged students.
There are groups of minority out there, who have more to offer the world but simply limited by means.

I despise selfish agendas and corrupted motives.

The end to political turmoils.

People have to wake up and realize not how much but how little they can do to bring about constructive change to the country and its people.

You just need to carry your heart with you.

That extra warmth you cater will make this world a bearable place.

I hope I am not alone....I don't know how far can I go, but I will stop at nothing to serve the needy and learn to be someone who is Bold,Courageous and Effective in doing so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course u r not alone!

Ur love spreads!

qian said...

Meaningful post!!! =)

I can assure you: You are definitely not alone!

a random piece worth sharing with~~~